Traspasando la realidad con un pincel... y mil sueños de papel.



18/2/09

Why baby, why?




...On and on! Does anybody know what we are living for?...

...My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies, fairy tales of yesterday, will grow but never die...

...I can fly, but...

... Why do flowers die?...

...Make me dream your dreams, make me scream your screams...

...Follow through, make your dreams come true, don't give up the fight, you will be alright 'cause there's no one like you in the universe...

...But...

...Why do flowers die?...

...If I was wrong, then I'm sorry, I don't let it stand in our way...

...I came here with a load, and it feels so much lighter now I met you...

...Why do flowers die?...



So much hate for the ones we love?



1 comentario:

Ebola dijo...

because everything happens the same...


myshero